Complete package with 2 x 12V50 Angling li-on batteries and matching li-ion battery charger. Standard with digital charging status indicator and double USB port. In practice, replaces a lead-battery package up to 2 x 12V105Ah.
Application: 12V electric motor up to 80 Lbs, fish finders, energy supply along the waterfront.
Runtime: under normal use 8 ~ 16 hours (with 30 Lbs engine), 6.4 hours ~ 12.8 hours (with 45 Lbs engine) and 4 hours ~ 8 hours (with 55 Lbs engine).
Most important features:
- Compact and lightweight: battery weighs only 5.0 kg / piece
- Top performance: high thrust even when battery is almost empty and can be discharged up to 100% without a negative effect on performance or lifespan (unlike lead battery that may be discharged up to 70%!)
- High ease of use: lightweight and compact, quick and intermediate charging (within 6 hours full per battery), digital charging status indicator, double USB port
- Reliable and long service life: built-in abuse protection (against too deep discharge, over voltage, high temperature, etc.) by BMS and service life of up to 10 fishing seasons
- Low battery costs: up to 50% per year less than a lead battery
- 2 year guarantee
Extra for your package:
Quick Connect EM / FF : 1-click cable set for safe and easy connection of electric motor and depth gauge (for 1 battery)